Photo of Dr. Folkers Rojas taken by Tony Pulsone
Traversing the sands of time, I have found that time itself is myth created to enslave humanity. In the words of 15th century Renaissance man Leon Battista Alberti (1404-72): "A man can do all things if he will."
My goal is to become the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company to push our generation forward!
Words to Live By :
1) Family always comes first
2) Take risks and see where they take you
3) Set your dreams high, surpass them beyond your wildest expectations, and then start again
4) Remember your past as it reshapes your future
5) There is always a way where there is a will (Remember: Physics Rules!)
6) Advocate for yourself
7) Progress can be achieved with determination
8) Make the most out of life
9) Love what you do!
Oct 5th, 2017: Engineering is Art & Art is Engineering. Just finished making an aluminum tombstone for my grandmother's grave.
April 24th, 2017: The fun part of being an engineer is solving puzzles. I just added a section on engineering problem solving.
I'm currently in the process of writing another article titled: Earning your place. I have seen too often students that believe that they deserve to have position without working to earn it. This article is to go over things that no one should take for granted. My last article, MIT is Just Another Place, provides my two cents on life at MIT and how I earned 4 degrees.
Let your morals be your compass. My grandmother used to tell me to treat everyone with respect!.
We all have an internal drive! Discovery comes with exploration! Thus try new things, do not be afraid to fail.
Success = 99% hardwork + 1% wishing. Surround yourself by positive people that you admire!